Here is just a collection of things that I enjoy and will give you a better idea of the world I live in....
Please take some time to browse through my previous postings on the left side of the page.

I hope you enjoy my random thoughts and blog subjects...
thanks - Mike


ferroequinologist (n)


Latin ferrum iron + Latin equus horse + -logist
A railroad or model railroad enthusiast. (From Dow's Dictionary of Railway Quotations.) "Ferroequino" derives from the Latin for "iron horse," an early term for a locomotive.


NOW MY BLOG POSTS...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Model Railroad Magazine


As mentioned earlier, Joe Fugute and friends have just released their new online model railroad magazine and its totally free. This long awaited magazines first edition is full of great interactive articles, photos, and model railroad information. I highly recommend checking it out. Joe has really capitalized on new technology and this magazine really shows it.

http://www.model-railroad-hobbyist.com/

No comments: