Here is just a collection of things that I enjoy and will give you a better idea of the world I live in....
Please take some time to browse through my previous postings on the left side of the page.

I hope you enjoy my random thoughts and blog subjects...
thanks - Mike


ferroequinologist (n)


Latin ferrum iron + Latin equus horse + -logist
A railroad or model railroad enthusiast. (From Dow's Dictionary of Railway Quotations.) "Ferroequino" derives from the Latin for "iron horse," an early term for a locomotive.


NOW MY BLOG POSTS...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Vendor recommendation - Gunnings Hobbies

Looking for a good deal on Brass?
I have been purchasing my Brass gear from Stephen over at Gunning's Hobbies located in the Bay Area.

http://www.gunnings.com

He is good honest man and his models are impeccable and a great deal too.
He is the one to go too for those "nice" brass loco's and rolling stock...

No comments: