Here is just a collection of things that I enjoy and will give you a better idea of the world I live in....
Please take some time to browse through my previous postings on the left side of the page.

I hope you enjoy my random thoughts and blog subjects...
thanks - Mike


ferroequinologist (n)


Latin ferrum iron + Latin equus horse + -logist
A railroad or model railroad enthusiast. (From Dow's Dictionary of Railway Quotations.) "Ferroequino" derives from the Latin for "iron horse," an early term for a locomotive.


NOW MY BLOG POSTS...

Sunday, April 8, 2012

War War II Bond Poster Resource

Since Lackland Airforce Base website shut down their WWII poster resource site, I have been searching for a good source of posters to be miniaturized and used on my models. I have been searching around for a single location for these but to no avail. So to the folks who have been asking me the only recommendation I can give is on Google Images. Simply search on "World War II Bond Posters" and it will give you literally hundreds of hits.




Disclaimer, as with all internet content,before you use these images make sure the owner of the content is ok with it.

I will continue to search for that golden website and let you know what I come up with....

No comments: