Here is just a collection of things that I enjoy and will give you a better idea of the world I live in....
Please take some time to browse through my previous postings on the left side of the page.

I hope you enjoy my random thoughts and blog subjects...
thanks - Mike


ferroequinologist (n)


Latin ferrum iron + Latin equus horse + -logist
A railroad or model railroad enthusiast. (From Dow's Dictionary of Railway Quotations.) "Ferroequino" derives from the Latin for "iron horse," an early term for a locomotive.


NOW MY BLOG POSTS...

Monday, February 27, 2012

From My Workbench



this is a set of Photo's that of a FSM Kit I completed a few years back, I wanted to get some daylight shots of it for some time now. this diorama will be located in the urban location of my layout. the layout room is coming along, I had a sheetrock guy come out for a estimate the other day, but I have to pull up half of the floor to level it out. Anyway, here are the shots...









3 comments:

Carvin' Tom said...

These shots are so realistic that I could almost hear a little old biddy from across the street yelling, "OK, I see you two old geezers eyeballin' that sweet young thing. Ya aught ta be asham'da yerselvs...:-)

The only thing that gives it away is the camera's depth of field. Now if we could just bend those laws of physics just a little bit...

Keep the pictures coming!

Mike Jobe (espeemike on the blogs) said...

Thanks Tom, I hope you have been well and things are carvin straight for you...

Unknown said...

These are awesome photos! Thanks for having such an interesting and informative blog. There are so many things to learn and study about railroad materials