Here is just a collection of things that I enjoy and will give you a better idea of the world I live in....
Please take some time to browse through my previous postings on the left side of the page.

I hope you enjoy my random thoughts and blog subjects...
thanks - Mike


ferroequinologist (n)


Latin ferrum iron + Latin equus horse + -logist
A railroad or model railroad enthusiast. (From Dow's Dictionary of Railway Quotations.) "Ferroequino" derives from the Latin for "iron horse," an early term for a locomotive.


NOW MY BLOG POSTS...

Monday, December 13, 2010

Top 50 List

I was very pleased to have my blog named a "50 Best Blogs for Train Enthusiasts” at http://onlineengineeringdegrees.org/50-best-blogs-for-train-enthusiasts/ A list generated by Edgar Lovett. It was really cool to be listed among some really amazing blogs. If you get a chance check out the list that he has offer, but I warn you, there is tons of Railroad related sites that you will spend days looking through...

Thanks Edgar, I am humbled...


No comments: