Here is just a collection of things that I enjoy and will give you a better idea of the world I live in....
Please take some time to browse through my previous postings on the left side of the page.

I hope you enjoy my random thoughts and blog subjects...
thanks - Mike


ferroequinologist (n)


Latin ferrum iron + Latin equus horse + -logist
A railroad or model railroad enthusiast. (From Dow's Dictionary of Railway Quotations.) "Ferroequino" derives from the Latin for "iron horse," an early term for a locomotive.


NOW MY BLOG POSTS...

Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Model Railroad Magazine







I have been introduced to a new on-line Model Railroad magazine created by Joe Fugate. He is the same craftsman that brought you the DVD set mentioned on this web-site. Joe's vision is to bring a free, yes I said free, magazine to the hobby that includes state of the are web technology.

He is planning to launch the first edition in January 2009. I highly recommend this as a resource for the modeler out there.
If you get a chance check out the web site at

http://www.model-railroad-hobbyist.com/


I am having a blast just meeting folks and posting and reading the blogs...

No comments: